LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
Plan for your future, today
Why Long Term Care Insurance?
- Keeps retirement assets to be used as they were intended, your retirement
- Average annual cost for a semi-private nursing home is $73,000
- Removes the burden placed on your Family and Friends
What Does LTC Insurance Cover?
- Adult day service centers Hospice care
- Assisted living facilities
- Alzheimer’s special care facilities
- In Home and Facility Nursing
- Much more!
Benefits of this policy include: home care, nursing, assisted living, nursing homes, adult day care or Hospice
- Financial protection against the cost of care
- Extensive coordination of care
- Coverage when recovery is longer than 90 days or ambiguous
- Pays for out of pocket expenses for each day the insured is confined in a care facility
Activities of Daily Living:
If you are unable to do two or more of these six activities, your long term care insurance will
assist you financially: Eating, dressing, bathing, continence, toileting and transferring.
Help protect your assets, your loved ones, and your independence
*Information provided by Beacon Financial www.beacon-financial.com