Fee Calculation – We calculate all fees on a monthly basis. We will charge the Basic Monthly Rate even on days when you are absent from the Community, such as when you are on vacation, in the hospital, or visiting family or friends.
- Upon admission, the First Month’s Rate, Community Fee, Initial Care Package Fee (if applicable) and Security Deposit will be required. The Security Deposit will be placed in an account of Arcadia Management, Inc. and interest will not be paid on this money.
- The First Month’s Rate is nonrefundable whether the Resident leaves the Community for any reason prior to the end of the first month.
- The Resident will be charged for day of Admission and day of Discharge, provided all of the Resident’s personal items have been removed from the premises. Residents shall not be considered discharged and will continue to incur changes until all personal items are removed.
- Your belongings and personal property MUST be picked up upon discharge, and your discharge from the Community may only take place between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. If your belongings and/or personal property are removed after 4 p.m., then the Discharge Date will not be until the next business day.
- Should the resident be hospitalized, the care package fee is not assessed during the resident’s hospitalization excluding day of hospitalization and day of return to the residence.
Refunds – Where the required notice by you, or us has been given and all of your personal property is removed from the Community and the advance payment of the Basic Monthly Rate is a credit on your account, you will receive, within three business days following the termination of this Residency Agreement, a pro-rated refund on a per diem basis for the unused portion of the Basic Monthly Rate beyond the Discharge Date minus any expenses incurred by and/or monies owed to us, plus any property or things of value held in trust or in custody by us which came into possession after discharge or transfer.