The Arbors Assisted Living community at Bohemia is more than a retirement community or an apartment complex for active adults. The Arbors senior communities are a place where our loved ones can enjoy life to the fullest. The Arbors Assisted Living offers a nurturing and caring adult living community where each day brings something new to explore.
The Arbors is located a short distance from Long Island’s world-class South Shore beaches. Easily accessible from nearly anywhere on the island, The Arbors Bohemia is convenient for visiting family and friends while offering an extensive choice of area restaurants, shopping, banking and other destinations. Two of the region’s most prominent cultural venues – the Gateway Playhouse (Long Island’s only professional musical theater) and the Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts, which showcase a wide array of captivating performances in virtually all areas of live theater production.
Take a Virtual Tour of The Arbors at Bohemia
• Visitors will be permitted with a scheduled appointment only. Appointments will be taken
by the front desk receptionist
• Visitors will fill out a questionnaire and get temperature taken at the front door
• 2 family members per resident and no more than 4 residents to receive visitors at one time
• Visits will be limited to 30 minutes to allow for all residents to enjoy company
• No more than 2 visits per week to allow for all residents to receive visitors
• Visitors will be directed to a designated OUTDOOR location by a staff member and will
maintain the required 6 foot social distancing throughout the visit. Visiting will be outdoors
unless otherwise arranged by the Executive Director due to inclement weather.
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times
• Visiting hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday 10-12, 2-4 and 6-8pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm
**All of the above are weather permitting and subject to change at the discretion of the operator and in accordance with any new local or state guidance provided by NYS Department of Health. In situations where visitation is scheduled and there is inclement weather, the Executive Director will accommodate visitation in a designated indoor area. Visitation can also be halted at any time if conditions change at the community and they no longer meet Department of Health criteria to maintain visitation. Eblast notifications will be sent out with updates as needed and/or as changes occur.