• Designed for those living with difficulties of Alzheimer’s or dementia
• Higher level of personal attention
• Highly trained staff specializing in memory care
• Family support group
We understand that caring for a loved one with memory impairment can take its toll on the caregiver as well as the entire family. SafeCare at The Arbors provides a higher level of personal attention to those who may be forgetful. Our goal is to enable our residents to maintain independence for as long as possible while treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
SafeCare at The Arbors is designed for people who are living with the difficulties of Alzheimer’s Disease or other memory impairment challenges. SafeCare offers optional alternatives for residents and their families, providing residents with another level of care while placing the emphasis on independence. Furthermore, The Arbors SafeCare staff has completed specialized training, providing them with the extensive background needed to compassionately respond to residents who may be continually forgetful, temporarily confused or often unsure of their surroundings.
We invite you to meet our caring staff and visit our SafeCare neighborhood at Islandia East. Also, ask about our Family Support Group schedule and special programs that help pay for assisted living.
- Dedicated, secure neighborhood within our community
- Wide array of social activities specifically designed for those with memory impairment
- Personalized care highly supported with daily routines in familiar settings
- Warm, compassionate, specially trained staff
- Monthly caregiver support group
Here is a sneak peek at our SafeCare Neighborhood.
Is your loved one becoming more forgetful?
OUR OTHER SPECIALTY PROGRAMS: