March 24, 2021
Dear Arbors Families & Residents,
I hope that this e-mail continues to find you safe and healthy, and enjoying the recent warmer weather. I am sending this e-mail out to all of you as I wanted to communicate some updates from the Arbors Bohemia community.
Thursday, March 25th, is our opening again for visitation. Please call reception and make your appointment. We will also be opening up the dining room for the resident to enjoy a great meal hosted by our new chefs.
In addition, and out of an abundance of caution, we will be testing ALL residents for COVID exposure, periodically. Again this is out of extreme caution…we do not currently have any residents that have tested positive for COVID in our community.
If you should have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail either myself , our Case Manager Cindy Lamont or Colleen Jones Wellness Director
In closing, I want to thank you all for your continued support and encouragement. This has been a tough year, to say the least, for everyone. I am cautiously optimistic that the light at the end of this tunnel is getting brighter, and that the day will be here soon where you can hug your loved one!
John Giordano & The Bohemia Team
- Visitors will be permitted with a scheduled appointment only. Appointments will be taken by the front desk receptionist
- Visitors will fill out a questionnaire and get temperature taken at the front door
- 2 family members per resident and no more than 20 total visitors at one time
- All visitors should be 16 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes to allow for all residents to enjoy company
- No more than 2 visits per week to allow for all residents to receive visitors
- Visitors will be directed to a designated outdoor (weather permitting) location by a staff member and will maintain the required 6 foot social distancing throughout the visit. In situations where there is inclement weather, the Executive Director will accommodate visitation in a designated indoor area.
- Visiting hours are as follows: 10am-11am, 2pm-4pm and 7pm-8pm
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times
- **All of the above are subject to change at the discretion of the operator and in accordance with any new local or state guidance provided by NYS Department of Health. Visitation can also be halted at any time if conditions change at the community and they no longer meet Department of Health criteria to maintain visitation. Eblast notifications will be sent out with updates as needed and/or as changes occur.