- Visitors will be permitted with a scheduled appointment only. Appointments will be taken by the front desk receptionist
- Visitors must check in at the reception desk, please sanitize hands and fill out a questionnaire. We will also take your temperature. You will be asked to provide the following information-first and last name of visitor, address, day and evening telephone number, date/time of visit, email address.
- 2 family members per resident and no more than 20 total visitors at one time
- All visitors should be 16 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- No more than 2 visits per week to allow for all residents to receive visitors
- Visitors will be directed to a designated area
- Visiting hours are as follows: 9am-6pm
- Visitors must wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth) at all times and at all times must maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart
**All of the above are subject to change at the discretion of the operator and in accordance with any new local or state guidance provided by NYS Department of Health. Visitation can also be halted at any time if conditions change at the community and they no longer meet Department of Health criteria to maintain visitation. Eblast notifications will be sent out with updates as needed and/or as changes occur.