The Arbors Assisted Living community at Westbury creates a nurturing, supportive and active environment for active senior living. The Arbors adult communities are more than a retirement community or an apartment complex for active adults. The Arbors senior communities are a place where living life is encouraged. The Arbors Assisted Living offers a nurturing and caring adult living community where each day brings something new to explore.
The Arbors Westbury is centrally located in the middle of Nassau County, easily accessible from practically anywhere on Long Island, and within convenient proximity to New York City. Just a short distance from The Arbors Westbury is the renowned Roosevelt Field mall as well as some of the world’s finest shopping and dining centers along Old Country Road. In addition, only a few minutes away is the internationally famous North Fork Theatre at Westbury (formally Westbury Music Fair), New York’s premier indoor concert facility presenting more than 125 live music, comedy and family concert events annually.
Take a Virtual Tour of The Arbors at Westbury
• Visitors will be permitted with a scheduled appointment only. Appointments will be taken
by the front desk receptionist
• Visitors will fill out a questionnaire and get temperature taken at the front door
• 2 family members per resident and no more than 4 residents to receive visitors at one time
• Visits will be limited to 30 minutes to allow for all residents to enjoy company
• No more than 2 visits per week to allow for all residents to receive visitors
• Visitors will be directed to a designated OUTDOOR location by a staff member and will
maintain the required 6 foot social distancing throughout the visit. Visiting will be outdoors
unless otherwise arranged by the Executive Director due to inclement weather.
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times
• Visiting hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday 10-12, 2-4 and 6-8pm Saturday and Sunday 10am-12pm, 2pm-5pm
**All of the above are weather permitting and subject to change at the discretion of the operator and in accordance with any new local or state guidance provided by NYS Department of Health. In situations where visitation is scheduled and there is inclement weather, the Executive Director will accommodate visitation in a designated indoor area. Visitation can also be halted at any time if conditions change at the community and they no longer meet Department of Health criteria to maintain visitation. Eblast notifications will be sent out with updates as needed and/or as changes occur.