Medicare is Changing
Learn about how these changes will
affect you before it is too late.
Are you maximizing your Medicare benefits?
You want a plan that works for you.
“It is important to learn about the benefits you may be entitled to for your healthcare.
Whether you are on Medicare or newly eligible for Medicare there are various options to
choose from and each has specific features and benefits and enrollment periods.”
Do you know the difference between?
• Medicare Supplements
• Medicare Advantage Part C plans
• Prescription Part D plans
Please join us for an Educational
Medicare Seminar to learn the following:
• Medicare changes for 2019
• A B C & D’s of Medicare (Basics)
-Explanation of each Part, including Part D and donut hole
-What are differences between Medicare Supplements vs Medicare Advantage Plans
• Enrollment periods vs disenrollment periods
-What is a SEP (Special Enrollment Period) and who qualifies
• Special Needs Plans
• Dual eligibility for Medicare & Medicaid
• What is a Dual SNP?
• What is a Chronic SNP?
• Are VA benefits enough for Veterans?
-NYS Prescription Assistance Plan – Eligibility – SEP created
Cindy Goldsher Insurance