Join us for an educational workshop and learn how “mile marker” conversations
can help make your road to retirement a smoother one.
• Review your asset allocation and retirement strategy
• Consider taking advantage of “catch-up contributions”
• Review your healthcare and long-term care costs
• Weigh the pros and cons of rolling money over to an IRA
• Consider ways to help retirement income last two lifetimes with strategies
to maximize Social Security benefits
START THE JOURNEY TO YOUR FUTURE WITH A ROADMAP TO RETIREMENT.
January 21, 2016 at 6:30 PM
at The Arbors at Bohemia
1065 Smithtown Avenue, Bohemia
Presented by The Greater Long Island Financial Group
Robert Bonich, CFP, Financial Planner and Andrew Goodman, CLU®, Financial Advisor
RSVP to Melissa Schuhmacher by 01/18/2016 516-359-1212 or MSchuhmacher@TheArborsLiving.com
The Arbors is the premier all-inclusive assisted living option on Long Island.
The Arbors at Bohemia | 1065 Smithtown Ave Bohemia NY 11716
t h e a r b o r s a s s i s t e d l i v i n g . com