Accidents happen from time to time and unfortunately, they can result in a trip to the hospital. Sometimes rehabilitation is needed before going back home and that’s where The Arbors steps in to help out. The program, dubbed “Path to Home,” is meant to get you back to your home, and for you to stay there!
If a serious accident leaves you unable to take care of yourself for a few weeks, professional assistance offers you the fastest way to recover. While staying in The Arbors community you’ll have a long list of amenities and services at your disposal.Utilizing these will help you regain your strength, allow you to live comfortably, and have some fun while you’re at it!
- Personalized care and support
- An individualized service plan that is monitored and updated weekly by our team of professionals
- Medication management with a focus on resident education to promote self-administration upon returning home
- Adhere to and coordinate physician prescribed physical, occupational, and speech therapy programs to ensure continuity of care
- Fully furnished accommodations
- Three meals a day
- A calendar of daily activities that fosters independence and promotes social
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry and linen service
- All inclusive payment structure
Our goal for the Path to Home program at The Arbors Assisted Living is to get you back on your feet and back to the comfort of your home. In order to get back to your normal life, pick up the phone and give us a ring! Learn more, or schedule a tour, by contacting one of our five convenient locations: