Path to Home
At The Arbors, we understand that individuals being discharged from the hospital or a short term rehabilitation program need time to regain strength and the confidence of being on their own. Our Path To Home at The Arbors Assisted Living helps foster a successful transition by offering the extra care and support needed before safely returning home.
We call it a Step Down program, but it’s a step forward towards returning to the comforts of your own home and an independent lifestyle.
The Arbors Assisted Living has created this program with one goal in mind…Going Home and Staying Home. Our specially trained team’s primary focus is to promote self-reliance in order to significantly decrease the likelihood of a return hospital visit.
You already know The Arbors is a trusted name in senior assisted living. Ours is a welcoming all- inclusive environment offering three delicious meals a day, fully furnished accommodations and daily activities that get seniors back into the swing of life.
There is no place like home. Path To Home at The Arbors Assisted Living is the quickest and safest path there.
- Personalized care and support
- An individualized service plan that is monitored and updated weekly by our team of professionals
- Medication management with a focus on resident education to promote self administration upon returning home
- Adhere to and coordinate physician prescribed physical, occupational and speech therapy programs to ensure continuity of care
- Fully furnished accommodations
- Three meals a day
- A calendar of daily activities that fosters independence and promotes social interaction
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry and linen service
- All inclusive payment structure
Please fill out our contact form and we'll reach out to you with further information!